In each of the questions given below which one of the five answer figures on the right should come after the problem figures on the left, if the sequence were continued ?
2. A good Brand can be built up by way of
3. The target market for Debit Cards is
4. Value-added services means
5. The competitive position of a company can be improved by
6. The 'USP' of a product denotes the
7. Post-sales activities include
8. Market segmentation can be resorted to by dividing the target group as per
9. Innovation in marketing is the same as
10. A successful marketing person requires one of the following qualities:
11. Leads can be best sourced from
12. A Direct Selling Agent (DSA) is required to be adept in
13. Effective Selling Skills depend on the
14. The NRIs while investing in the equity of a company cannot buy more than a prescribed percentage of the paid-up capital of that company. What is the Prescribed percentage?
15. Which of the following terms is associated with the game of Cricket?
16. Who was the Captain of Australian Cricket Team which currently (March 2013) visited India?
17. 25% of the number of players participating in Hockey from School-5 are females. What is the number of the Hockey players who are males in School-5?
18. The number of players participating in Kho-Kho from School-4 is what percent of the number of players participating in Hockey from School-2?
Directions: Study the graph carefully to answer the questions that follow. Number of players in three different games in five different schoolsWhat is the total number of players participating in Hockey from all the five schools together?
20. What is the sum of the number of females who are graduates and the number of males who are non-graduates?
Study the information carefully to answer these questions:
In a team there are 240 members(males and females). Two-third of them are males. Fifteen per cent of males are graduates. Remaining males are non-graduates. Three-fourth of the females are graduates. Remaining females are non-graduates.What is the difference between the number of females who are non-graduates and the number of males who are graduates?
22. A die is thrown twice. What is the probability of getting a sum 7 from both the throws?
23. A bag contains 7 blue balls and 5 yellow balls. If two balls are selected at random, what is the probability that none is yellow?
24. What is the average number of petrol engine cars in all the states together?
25. What is the difference between the total number of cars in State-3 and the number of petrol engine cars in State-2?