You Are On Question Answer Bank SET 4
201. Which is the Award given to the best milk producer ?
202. Which is the Award given to the best Farm Journalist ?
203. Which is the Award given to the best Agricultural Labourer ?
Answer: Srama Sakti
204. Which is the Award given to the best ST farmer ?
205. Which is the Award given to the best Agriculture scientist ?
Answer: Krishi Vigyan.
206. Which is the Award given to the best Farmer ?
207. Which is the Award given to the best young farmer ?
208. Which is the Award given to the best farmer who engages in soil protection ?
209. Which is the Award given to the best Vegetable Farmer ?
Answer: Haritha Mithra
210. ___________ is the mineral from which the metal is conveniently and economically extracted
211. Bauxite and Cryolite are the main ores of ____________
212. Sulphide ores are purified by _____________ process
Answer: Froth Hoatation
213. _________ is the process of heating the ore below its melting point in absence of air to remove volatile impurities
214. _________ is the impurity present in the ore
215. Most abundant metal present in developed animals
216. The atmosphere mainly consists of ________
217. __________ is the central portion of earth
218. Most abundant metal present in blood is__________
219. The elements which lose electrons in chemical reaction are called _________
220. _________ is the best conductor of heat and electricity
221. _________ is the king of metals
222. _________ is the metal having lowest melting point
223. Iron coated with _________ is called galvanised iron
224. Iron coated with tin is called _________
Answer: Tin plate
225. Who wrote the book De re Metallica?
Answer: Georg Agricole
226. Compounds of _________ are used as cooling agents in refrigerators
227. The most abundant metal in the earth crust is _________
228. The element used to increase the hardness of rubber is _______
229. The heaviest gaseous element is _______
230. The most chemically active element is ________
231. Element extracted from monazite sand is _______________
232. The method used for refining metals containing volatile impurities is _______
233. ________ is the poorest conductor of heat
234. ________ is used in atomic clocks
235. Pewter is an alloy of _______ and _______
Answer: Tin, Lead
236. The most plentiful mineral is ________
237. Malachite is the mineral of _________
238. Element stored in Kerosene to prevent oxidation is _______
239. __________ is used for making integrated chips
Answer: Silicon and Germanium
240. __________ is the metal having highest melting point
241. Man made elements are known as ________
242. Mendeleev’s periodic table is based on ________
Answer: Atomic weight
243. The first man made element is _________
244. The father of periodic table is ______
245. The most common element in the universe is_______
246. The metal which regulates blood pressure in humanbeings is ______
247. The natural element having highest atomic weight is _________
248. The lightest and simplest element (gas) is _______
249. ________ are chemicals that can be applied to living tissues to destroy micro organism
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
250. W ater gas is a mixture of carbon monoxide and ________
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions