You Are On Multi Choice Question Bank SET 18
901. Which country will not join the 61st Commonwealth Parliamentary Conference (CPC) to be held in Islamabad?
902. As per the recent agreement among political parties, in how many provinces Nepal will be divided?
903. Recently, which bank has launched "Rural Housing Loan Scheme" for weaker sections of society?
904. Recently, who has been appointed as the new CEO of Google?
905. Who is the winner of the best actor award in "Kerala State Film Award 2014"?
906. Recently, who has launched new train service in the Northeast Indian states?
907. In which state ISRO has commissioned and started commercial production at the Titanium Sponge Plant?
908. Which state will constitute its own Saraswati Heritage Development Board (SHDB)?
909. Which Institute has signed the Financing Agreement with India for the assistance of National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project- I & II?
910. Who has approved to set up All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA)?
911. Recently, how many species of fauna & flora have been discovered in the country?
912. Recently as part of negotiations on a global climate deal, which country will cut its greenhouse gas (GHGs) emissions by 26-28 per cent of 2005 levels by 2030?
913. Which is the first Indian city to become a member of Beijing based World Tourism Cities Federation (WTCF) Council?
914. Which company has announced formation of a new holding or parent company named Alphabet Inc?
915. Recently, Bhalchandra Pendharkar has passed away. He was __________
916. Which state's high court has banned Santhara ritual in Jain Community?
917. When was World’s Indigenous Peoples observed ?
918. Which company has signed a MoU with Chinese firm Huawei worth 1,200 crore rupees?
919. Who has been appointed as Chairman of the Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF)?
920. Recently, which Indian has secured place in Top 20 on Forbes’ first ever list of ‘100 Richest People In Technology’?
921. Which state has constituted a sub-committee to prepare an action plan to tackle the impending drought crisis?
922. Which ministry has signed a MoU with Union Power and New & Renewable Energy Ministry for energy conservation, transmission and solarisation?
923. Who has sworn in as the Governor of Himachal Pradesh?
924. Om Prakash Munjal, a leading industrialist recently passed away, was co-Chairman of ________.
925. According to the report of REF, In India how many teachers manage all classes in almost 98,000 primary schools?
926. Which mobile app has been launched in the Bihar State by Government of India?
927. Which scheme Government of India has launched in Patna?
928. Who has been awarded with Saraswati Samman 2014 ?
929. How much area is covered by Atacama Desert?
930. How many sport persons have been nominated for the Arjuna Award 2015?
931. Which bank has launched the first contact less Debit, Credit and Multi-Currency Forex Card?
932. Which company will increase its stake in low-cost carrier AirAsia India?
933. Who has been nominated for the prestigious life time achievement Dronacharya Award 2015?
934. Which state has passed Witch Hunting (Prohibition, Prevention and Protection) Bill, 2015?
935. Which state has approved a new policy named 'Housing for All’ in urban areas of state?
936. Which Indian has won the gold medal in the compound men's individual section in the Archery World Cup?
937. How many Indian scholars have received the 'Maharshi Badrayan Vyas Samman' ?
938. Which company has acquired HomeBuy360?
939. Which initiative was launched by Narendra Modi on 68th Independence Day, 2015?
940. Where is recently inaugurated "Pattiseema Lift Irrigation Project" located?
941. Where will India-US Combined Military Training Exercise YUDH ABHYAS, 2015 be held?
942. Who is the first Indian to reach the final in the women's singles event of World Badminton?
943. Which is the first country in the world to receive funds from United Nations for its fast growing Solar Home Systems?
944. Which web portal has been launched by the government for the students seeking educational loans?
945. Recently, which institution has allowed banks to tie up with insurers?
946. Which company has signed two MoUs with National Skill Development Fund (NSDF) and National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC)?
947. What is the revised target of the National Solar Mission by 2022?
948. Which is the world’s first airport to operate on solar power?
949. Which ministry has announced 7 pronged strategy called “Indradhanush”?
Terms And Service:We do not guarantee the accuracy of available data ..We Provide Information On Public Data.. Please consult an expert before using this data for commercial or personal use
Powered By:Omega Web Solutions
950. Which ministry has been renamed as Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Society?
© 2002-2017 Omega Education PVT LTD...Privacy | Terms And Conditions